The Australind Vet Happiness Centre now has a YouTube Channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/AustralindVet
We would like you to send us videos of your animals to load on our channel.
We are looking for animals being cute or funny, or maybe you love your pet so much, you’d like to just send us a video of you and your pet.
You can send us a video file suitable for you tube to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a list of some well-known formats that YouTube supports:
- WebM files – Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codecs
- .MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files – Typically supporting h264, mpeg4 video codecs, and AAC audio codec
- .AVI – Many cameras output this format – typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM
- .MPEGPS – Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio
- .FLV – Adobe-FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio
Have fun! We’d love it if you can get involved.
We will be having a Christmas Competition for the winner of the best video